Thursday, January 13, 2011

So that's what he listens to....

BAM! Where to start? K, So I guess there are multible reasons for creating this blog. Here they are:

1. As a lot of you know, I've been writing a blog on and off for the last year or so. It's been fun seeing people read my stuff but I'm really not inspired to write in it as much as one might prefer. While I still find my life hilarious, I'm too lazy to tell you all about it often enough for my satisfaction.

2.While Jared has been in Brazil, it's kind of become a small competition/hobby of ours to discover new music that the other person would like, which has been fun because our tastes are so similar. I'm always wanting to discuss music with him but find it kind of a pain in the butt to do so through facebook messages.

3. Anyone in my family could tell you that I'm kind of a freak when it comes to finding new music. Not just that, but to also knowing everything there is to know about a certain artist. Wiki just about anything that catches my ear.

4. I feel that there isn't enough people that listen to GOOD music. Yeah that's right. I'm hearing way too many songs by Kesha and Katy Perry and feel that the truly talented artists are being exposed enough.

5. I'm bored and more than slightly egotistical. I want more people thinking of me more often. I figured a second blog would help me do so.

So with all that being said, am I saying that I'll be better in writing in this blog than I was in the last one ? Hell no! Nope, I basically just want to have place where people can go and say, "Oh, so this is what Dan listens too." And "Wow, Dan has amazing taste in music." 0r "Man, I think I'm in love with that man Dan."


2 comments:

  1. love the new blog, can't wait to listen to all the new songs on here!

    (also, cracked me up that you said "hell no" i never pictured you saying that...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surpised by the "hell no" myself....hehehe....
    Never thought I'd say this, but I actually miss hearing you blast your music in the kitchen....beats wild dogs barking any day.

    ReplyDelete